Sony Surveys for New PS4 Features
Sony may be making some interesting new changes to the PS4, and they’re asking users for feedback on what exactly to do with it. Specifically, they’ve released a new survey indicated some new features for the system they may be considering.
The survey is invite-only, and some have reported online on what they’ve seen. Including Sony asking what features they’d like to see implemented, and when the next “big system software update” should come.
Via some screenshots posted online, we know options for suggested new features include:
- Notifications when friends come online
- PS2 Classics
- PS1 Classics
- ‘Appear offline’ mode
- Hide/completely remove items from library (e.g. demos)
- Delete items from your library
- Filtering options in game libraries (e.g. installed only, download only, genre)
- Download avatars on PS4
- Custom backgrounds
- Store wish list
- Increase max no of people in a party
- Change PSN ID
- None of these
The store wish list mode is already available via the PlayStation Store, so it seems likely that it could finally make its way offline.
As for the rest, we’ll just have to wait and see what Sony does with the results of the survey.
(Photo Source: PlayStation)