Warlords Of Draenor Announced For WoW
Blizzcon is the stage for a lot of crazy news, including the recently announced expansion pack for World of Warcraft called Warlords of Draenor. The expansion has been based around classic RTS games, like Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans, Warcraft II, Warcraft III, that paved the way that WoW would follow.
Chris Metzen from Blizzard Entertainment explained on stage during the keynote: “We asked ourselves: what if those dark days could come again? What if a pantheon of Warcraft’s most vicious villains threatened our homes and ways of life again? How would the Alliance respond? The conflict to come, I believe, will be the Alliance’s finest hour. How do you fight a savage enemy without remorse without becoming a savage yourself? To forge a brighter future, sometimes you must confront the ghosts of the past.” The expansion will feature a great deal of new content set on the new continent Draenor.
Warlords of Draenor features:
- New continent of Draenor (7 zones, 1 PvP zone)
- Build and upgrade your Garrison
- A level 90 character upgrade—play immediately!
- New player character models
- 6 new Dungeons and 2 new Raids
- Heroic versions of 2 classic Dungeons
- New Challenge modes
- New Battlegrounds and World Bosses
- New Normal and Heroic Scenarios
- Level cap raised to 100
- New class talents and permanent ability bonuses
- Refined quest system with hundreds of new quests
- . . . and more!